Records: [Texmaster] Special and Sudden Ti

Thread in 'Competition' started by aperturegrillz, 27 Feb 2008.

1. Wow. This topic hasn't been posted in in a long while... First post of 2015!
    Sudden Ti
    Kasumi ---------- S7 736 3:31:91

Had trouble getting a screenshot, but there's like... a video and stuff:

AGDQ inspired me to play this game at least a little more. Probably won't play as much as I used to, though.

Last edited: 17 Jan 2015
  2. Nice! Enjoy your extra time of work, I'm sure at least S8 can happen :)

Interesting choice of OST by the way! Wonder what the 700 section was taken from...

3. Qlex likes this.
  4. I'm finally back
    [​IMG]
    (not a new record)

5. [​IMG]
    MV 6:06:75... by one single, basically.

Pity about the clear time, if I missed one of the later COOLs instead of the 200-300 it'd easily be a sub-six time. I usually play hiding the section time and COOL splits and only look at the gruesome details after the credit roll.

clincher and Qlex like this.
  6. Nice! You managed to get MV the hard way! Congratulations :)

7. rednefed is beast.

Finally got a new best on Sudden Ti:
    [​IMG]

Thought speed was constant starting from 500, the 600 speed took me a bit by surprise. Round could've been even better!

8. Yup, it's actually 600-1099 that's constant speed, which means the music change at 700 is totally erroneous :)

9. edit

Forget everything, this is my record for today:

[​IMG]

Last edited: 16 Feb 2015
    Qlex and clincher like this.
  10. Playing catch up to makalaka is hard:
    [​IMG]
    Time to train 600 speeds and beyond

Qlex likes this.
  11. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I keep posting so often. New best:
    699 @ 3:23.86

I was in control till I hit the level stop, freaked out, and died :(

12. [​IMG]

It took a couple weeks, but I'm finally beating my keyboard records on stick.

13. That's a very good grade! I can imagine how you feel after changing from keyboard to stick, since it took me some time to change about four years of wrong :p keep stacking!

14. Wow, that run is so Edo-like :p

Qlex likes this.
  15. [​IMG]

I almost felt like giving up quite a few times during this run, it goes to show how much the "never surrender" mindset can empower you. I feel so lame for not manually locking 500+ though, I have too much pride when it comes to playing fast.

I suppose I'm satisfied with this for now, time to focus on TAP

clincher, steadshot and Qlex like this.
  16. Nice! Hopefully you'll get an even better score on this -- the 1000 levels are doable :)

17. [​IMG]
    finally beat my old record! I honestly thought I was going to get 1000 this run, ah well.

Qlex likes this.
  18. Last edited: 1 Nov 2015
  19. [​IMG]

399. I hate myself. Levelstopped for like 3-4 pieces and I totally had that 400.

[​IMG]

But for some reason I IRS that Z which makes me top out with the I instead of making it to the right.

Qlex likes this.
  20. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Don't try to catch up this guy, he is a psychopath and dangerous. He could destroy us easily on this mode.

clincher and Muf like this.