Texmaster

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Report, 29 Jan 2008.

1. Hey, is it okay if I post the link to beta 2 on Doujinstyle.com?

People there are interested in TGM2/Ti.

2. I say link them to this thread rather than linking directly to the game. Because technically they could find the game on their own just by browsing this forum.

Also, updates will be posted here so it's better that way anyway.

3. Okay then.

I will post a link.

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Do you know where I could find the values of ARE and lock delay in order to make a comparison between Texmaster and Heboris G4..

I really have the feeling that in texmaster, ARE is a bit longer and lock delay shorter, but the total cycle for one tetriminos is the same..is not it ?

After 2 intensive days, I continu to suffer of the tetlag from Heboris to Texmaster.. [​IMG]

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

What is the condition in texmaster to have the max speed curve ?

I don't understand why I can get it every time on Heboris and only 50% of the time on texmaster..

Is it necessary to valid every section time and tetris COOLS

for the 0-400 ?

PS : I don't know who has written the article about TGM3's conditions, but it is a wonderfull work.. [​IMG]

6. I added the COOL/REGRET section conditions and the staff roll grading system parts.

As far as I know, the max speed curve just requires getting each section COOL.

7. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

I suspect your grade determines the speed for the next section directly.

Section cools increase the speed curve because they give a full grade up, proved a section regret does not override it (is it possible to get both a section cool and a time regret? The wiki seems to think so. I'm not so sure, though)

8. If you play fast up 'til *70 and then play really slowly up until the end of the section, yeah, it's possible.

9. K

K

i've just noticed today about the staff roll....

Ghetto [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Report

Report Texmaster developer

Texmaster2009 beta2 patch1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qxjgpo

SPECIAL Ti : fix select start speed level.

SUDDEN Ti 500: torikan

SUDDEN Ti 1000: torikan

SUDDEN Ti 1300: "Big block" challenge.

DOUBLES : fixed

DOUBLES : Can select "1P Big block" and "2P Big block"

I was not able to confirm it.

With the beta3.

It's okay.

11. Muf

Muf

12. since this is a clone, only the modes that have chimes should have chimes muf

13. Texmaster is great. It works perfectly with the stick I just got in the mail.

Also, I really suck at Tetris with a stick, but damn this thing is fun to use. It makes a stupid amount of noise and I love it. Makes me feel like jin8. Makes me play like I'm missing an arm.

(Mayflash USB Fighting Stick, for the curious. Yeah, I'm a cheapass.)

14. gila

gila Unregistered

ah hah ahha taht was funny

15. The Elecom/Mayflash Fighting Stick can be modded with real arcade parts from Sanwa/Seimitsu if you're interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17680681@N03/

16. Muf

Muf

You know, I totally thought that TAP had levelstop chimes. I must've played too much normal mode (it has an item chime at each section change). You can disregard my request, Report! Sorry about that.

17. Bug: In Sudden Ti, choosing 1200 takes you to a glitched credit roll, where it almost immediately game-overs. I didn't test any other levels.

18. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

I wonder. can animated background support be added in? [​IMG]

19. As a request, can you make the "GAME OVER" screen disappear a bit faster if I press Button 1 a few times or something? I know it doesn't last that long as it is, but I get impatient between games.