Records: [TGM1]

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 22 May 2007.

1. Not hugely fast, but a marked improvement. I was only doing it as a test to see if I could just pull off a Gm with one go, and I could. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It really feels good when you've mastered the game enough to pull it off every time if you want to. Of course, usually you'll try to play your fastest and therefore die somewhat often. But knowing that you can leisurely get Gm on demand brings quite the sense of satisfaction.

Not to mention doing it on demand, one-handed. Also, lol I just noticed Amnesia added my one handed performance to the ranking. 9th place w00t! [​IMG]

3. And then it doesn't feel good when you realise that someone else can do it better with one hand behind their back.

4. I think you mean 12:04.28

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Are you sure ?

Ok..I can't see any video where I am..

Do you think it is possible to reached one day the same feeling for the death m rank ? [​IMG]

Is it possible to add our double one-handed performance? We have already 3 records with that :

Amnesia 1/2 - Amnesia 1/2

colour_thief 1/2 - colour_thief 1/2

Kotetsu 1/2 - Kotetsu 1/2

6. I think it will definitely happen with Death M. Already, I think at least jago and I could hit 500 extremely often if we weren't playing for speed.

And I guess I'll add the Double Play records, but I think they should go in their own table. Same thread, just a different table.

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I hope you are right c_t.. [​IMG]
    To survive at 400 is still a problem for me..

I can even play in locking at 400, I play normaly, perfectely in thinking "I am invisible I manage the speed", and SUDDENLY, PATATRA!!! 3 tetriminos fall in a row without any reaction from me and I don't understand what happens [​IMG] ..I lose often around 480 always with a good time..I will edit an article to explain this phenomen and by the way, explain the dangers of the manual locking..

It is what I call the "brain lag"..

I am sure to be the only one who have this problem..I begin to think seriously the Master M rank will soon be easier for me than the Death M rank.

8. K

K

Exactly. I don't run anymore for "speed" in death mode, it's been a long time i didn't broke 40sec first section. I just concentrate on Kan's advise about performing more tetris : it help more on the overall skill and stability. [​IMG]

9. I know this comment wasn't serious, but I'm pretty sure Ti Master gets faster than Death 400.

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG][​IMG]

You will see soon if I am serious c_t..

11. Err, oops, I read Master M as MasterM. A subtle but important difference.

12. You also posted that twice [​IMG]

13. Took a big bite out of my time - it feels so easy to stack for tetrises now compared to when first got GM.

Screenshot at the end came out weird for some reason (I was still at name entry but it's invisible??) so I went back and took one of the high score list.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

edit: I am now quicker than a one-handed CT, hooray!

14. Damn Tara. I was hoping to overtake you. [​IMG]

15. That gives me an idea. [​IMG]

Next time I improve I'm going to hold back the screenshots until you pass my old record, then BLAMMO, insta-beaten.

16. I'm definitely back on the road with a big improvement of my tgm record:

[​IMG]

Still far from the top players but eh, 30 seconds faster than my previous record [​IMG]

17. Leffe

Leffe Unregistered

Here's my first one under 13 minutes, what a rush!

Next time I will remember to play through the credit roll too. [​IMG]
    Unless I get very close, I will not post anything before I make it under 12:30:00. Wish me luck [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. I would, but that'd put you above me [​IMG]

19. Finally completed it! Shitty times though.

I have been struggling to complete it on the pcb, but i was over my gf's house with my laptop and i managed to get it twice. Strange.

I did it once in 20G mode, using the code.

[​IMG]

I then managed to do it again in normal mode getting s9 in 14:35. Unfortunalty the screen grab didnt work properly (damn flashing) and i exit the emulator before it had chance to save [​IMG]

[​IMG]