Records: [TGM1]

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 22 May 2007.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

ohh sorry !!

I've done a confusion with Air Gear.. [​IMG]

2. Crystory

Crystory Unregistered

hehe du hast nen groen Trainingsvorsprung, [​IMG]
    aber es wird schon noch. Zur Zeit mache ich viele 300er, auch im hheren Bereich. Nur fr 400 reicht es nicht mehr [​IMG]

3. hy, naja - das war mein best-run - also auch eher ein glckstreffer.. normalerweise schaff ich nur mit mhe s1...

hmm - wir kennen uns aber nicht? ist nur zufall, das wir beide deutsch sprechen und uns hier im forum treffen? oder kennst mich noch woanders her?

4. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

As long as you do your best to subtitle it in English, you can speak whatever language you want.

5. @tepples: ups sorry, was already afraid to speak in german [​IMG] just wanted to reply to Crystory in german because he did.

was just asking if he knows me from somewhere else and was pointing out that my S2 score was just a best run , not my average performance. i normally have trouble to reach S1. i can only aproach S2 of i am fully awake and ideally if someone watches me playing - strangely if someone watches, i am somehow more concentrated and play better...

whats even stranger is: if i play alone, i cannot force my self to be as nearly as awake / concentrated as if someone watches. where is my self-control [​IMG]

6. Crystory

Crystory Unregistered

no i dont know you from somewhere else and it was just a coincidence that we met here [​IMG]
    in my german post i said that he trained for longer time than me and that i often hit level 300 but cant get over 400 anymore.

7. Crystory

Crystory Unregistered

It was my first try today.

Herc... beat this [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The training on 300 Master Mode speed paid off.

8. Crystory

Crystory Unregistered

i didnt expected this run to be a s3 it was just to get my fingers warm, so i wasted too much time from 0 to 300 [​IMG]

9. Tarto

Tarto Unregistered

After playing for I don't remember how many months (9-10 I guess), I finally did it:

[​IMG]
    I was so surprised it took me a couple seconds to realize the game was still going during the credits.

Next goal is to lower the time, which shouldn't be hard, as I spent a lot of time doing singles and doubles to clear garbage.

But anyway, it's a great feeling to hit the GM rank for the first time!!!

Please update the ranking list, I'm so glad about finally getting to the other side of the barrier [​IMG]

10. Tarto

Tarto Unregistered

Also, where are Zinc replays saved? I started the game with the "Save and run" option, but I can't find anything that looks like a replay file.

11. upy

upy

The "save and run" button in that Zinc frontend means "save configuration and run game". Zinc doesn't record your input, for that you must use Mame.

12. Tarto

Tarto Unregistered

OK thanks, i'll try it out then.

13. That's awesome Tarto! Congrats on the progress.

14. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Nice one Tarto. Another GM joins the ranks. [​IMG]

15. Tarto

Tarto Unregistered

Thank you guys!!!

16. It's not a leaderboard improvement, but I just got:

S7 (82650)

Mastering Time: 9:06:90

Time of death: 9:32:68

Level of death: 715

It's certainly an improvement as far as the Gm requirements are concerned.

17. K

K

wow, congrats Tarto !!

how do you feel about the "infinite joy on your face" ?

18. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I love that phrase! [​IMG]

19. Good stuff there Rosti, that's approximately the required pace. [​IMG]

I'm still trying to figure out if it's a euphemism. [​IMG]