Records: [TGM1]

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 22 May 2007.

1. I've been playing 20G for 2 evenings straight now. My girlfriend got insane by the bleeps while watching her favorite tv shows [​IMG]

But there is progress. Evening one i cleared max 2 lines and thought i would never do it. Yesterday i started building a stack and clearing a tetris or 2. I even got rank 5 once [​IMG]

2. Perfect progress!

3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Dawn it's hard with one hand!

I think I have some work to do to become a one-hand Gm!

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I am very close to the sub-11..

5. Not so much progress now. I've been playing T.A.Death to practice for almost 10 hours now. My current record is 136 [​IMG]

6. I don't call that training. If you want to play fast in the future, you need to play slow for now. Go back to 20g mode training in TGM1. Try to beat your best reached grade. Learn to rotate correctly to survive longer.

And for the Death Mode argument posted earlier... Death Mode != Survive Mode.

EDIT: Just to make you see from my point of view: I have reached level 300 twice in Death Mode since the year 2005. And I am a Gm TGM1 ranked player. Even if you may rach level 300 in Death, it is not going to make you become a Gm player in TGM1. You are still a S3 ranked TGM1 player, and you really should do something about that. (And yea I have played 100-120 Death Mode games in my life. And the reason I haven't played more is because it is dull, and way too fast btw)

7. I assumed tadeath was the same as 20g in tgm1? i got bored pressing the down, down, etc. sequence every time ... but i guess it is not. Isn't there a cheat to activate in tgm1 so i can have 20g on all the time?

8. At the title screen press Down (8 times) C, B, A, and then start.

9. gila

gila Unregistered

the cheat is: DDDD DDDD C B A (D=down, C=button3, B=button2, A=button1). enter it at the title screen in TGM, then if you do it correctly, the bottom right corner will display "20G MODE" in red letters. press start and there you go.

actually T.A.DEATH is harder than TGM's 20G MODE because in TAP, the lock delay and line clear delay are getting faster and faster while in TGM they stay the same.

so the advice to play TGM's 20G MODE first is right on the money.

10. TA Death is way harder than TGM on 20G. Not long ago I went back and played TGM in 20G mode, and compared to Death is is really slow.

11. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I have watched that..

I recognize your "proper" and "clean" style..

Your game is realy stable and regular, better than mine..

Your last bad point is still the speed..

That would be very fine if we could amalgamate together..We would be much better than jago and c_t.. [​IMG]

[​IMG] *amalgamate..I am not sure it is the good word..That comes from "google traduction"

12. Amalgamate has the correct meaning, but "merge together" sounds more natural.

13. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG] Mmmrrrhh...

I prefer tell you that before c_t, if I do a sub-11, I will put my name above yours.. [​IMG]

14. By all means, I'd insist that you do so. [​IMG]

EDIT:

Or I stoped being lazy and looked my proper record up... It's 10:54:05. I found Jago's too as a bonus.

15. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

8 secondes ? [​IMG]

too many.. I will stay with this 11:02..

DEFINITELY --> MASTER M RANK NOW..

16. mat

mat

i've gotta break this game out... no idea what i would be at now.

17. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I would enjoy to see.. [​IMG]

18. mat

mat

10:58:06

starting this game is soooo annoying. good fun though. i built REALLY well during this game, so that was cool.

19. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Whoahh!!! [​IMG][​IMG]
    Ca va pas se passer comme ca matt.. [​IMG]

But it is a pleasure to see your score on the list! [​IMG]
    It is more realistic now..

I would like to put kotetsu as well [​IMG]

20. Poochy

Poochy Unregistered

Another improvement, although this one's relatively minor:

[​IMG]

Gm Rank, level 999 @ 12:48.41