Records: [Ti] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Muf, 31 Jul 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    Couldn't find anything other than my first green line

2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

muf I think I will have a lot of free time, consistantly during this mission, behind my laptop, so you can set me as leaderboard editor here, and even for the 5 main modes of the serie :

- TGM (editor statut already)
    - TAP MASTER (editor statut already)
    - TAP DEATH
    - TI SHIRASE
    - TI MASTER

3. Qualified Classic S4:
    [​IMG]

Code:
    11--Budster----------------S4 - 555 @ 05:06:48 - 07/17/11 - SI          - None
    New provisional record:
    [​IMG]

Code:
    17--Budster----------------S5 - 547 @ 04:30:86 - 07/17/11 - GO       BR - None

4. Yes!!!

I inserted a coin and I got this in a Provisional Exam:
    Grade: Master (Orange Line)
    Level: 999
    Time: 06:23:86
    Date: 07/19/11
    Medals: Silver ST and SK.
    [​IMG]

I was so happy, so I inserted another coin and I got this in another Provitional Exam:
    Grade: MasterK (Orange Line)
    Level: 999
    Time: 06:11:16
    Date: 07/19/11
    Medals: Silver ST and Gold SK.
    [​IMG]

Currently, this is my Master Mode Ranking:
    [​IMG]

5. Nahu, you need to stop being so good. Seriously :S

Congrats, though! Go for GM!

6. I'm now qualified M4 for Classic. I blame muf for not having any more details because his computer was crashed at the time so it wasn't recorded on the stream.

7. [​IMG]

8. Classic provisional: MK, 999 @ 6:02:78.
    I play without an account because I don't wanna deal with the logging in every session. That said my top 3 scores are all MKs.

9. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

So you are conscious about the fact that without being logged, you can't have M ROLL which means that you can get until MO with the fading roll, starting at m9 entering the fading.

10. [​IMG]

I had higher grades in Texy, so that M1 was to be expected, even though I was super happy.

Problem is, I got qualified S8, but I didn't know how to get the data concerning the play.

11. Ai

Ai

Nice job Qlex! I think you can only get the details of your qualified grade after the exam. It's sufficient to mention you're qualified rank. ^^

12. Thank you very much ^^

However, I have only 877 as the level, mind changing this data?

13. Edo

Edo a.k.a. FSY

Okay guys, I've updated the leaderboards, fixed Qlex's level, added steadshot (who was missed earlier), and deleted the duplicate Budster.

From now on, could people please ensure that they submit their Mastering Time? Since performances are ranked by Grade, then Line, then Mastering Time, the time of death isn't actually required at all. Billmaan and cyberguile, if possible do you think you could provide this information for your existing records?

Rednefed, for submitting records, could you please play with an account? Due to a bug/programming oversight you can actually get more grades in the fading roll if you're not logged in than you can if you are, and since everyone else on the leaderboards here are logging in, I think it's fairest if you do the same. Also, if saving time is your concern, it's actually faster to log in and enter your initials once per session than it is not to log in, and have to enter your initials three times when you break each of the default "Today's Rankings".

14. How is it possible to get the mastering time, assuming there is a video of the whole play?

15. Ai

Ai

The Mastering Time is the time used on the Ti Ranking leaderboards. If you clear the entire game Mastering Time and Total Time are the same.

Thank you very much Edo!! ^^

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Code:

7--TWF--------------------m9 - 999 @ 06:13:03 - 04/23/11 - SI       GO - Orange -
    8--Edo--------------------m9 - 999 @ 05:08:66 - ??/??/10 - GO       GO - Green  
    Don't you think like....Just a little bit, that this leader is completly absurde here ?o_O

17. Why do you think?

Orange line beats green line.

Edit: Ok, realizing that Edo probably got the m-roll and TWF didn't, that ranking probably is unfair.

Last edited: 26 Jul 2011
  18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

No I think you don't see and you just repeat the initial rules, I was making notice that completling the game in 5:08 is just 5 times more powerfull than completing it in 6:13, there is a world of difference of skill between these 2 times.

19. I definitely see your point. I was just mentioning that under the given rules it's correct and in the same breath admitted (in the edit) that it's unfair.

However, you can't argue with the clear time, because then you're basically saying that it'd be silly, if an 8:40 orange line GM outweighed an 8:15 green line GM on the TAP master leaderboard. The only problem here is that Edo obviously got the m-roll while TWF didn't which makes Edo's accomplishment better.

My suggestion is that we either rank by the kind of roll you get or cut out ranking by line entirely.

20. Edo

Edo a.k.a. FSY

Amnesia, stop whining :p
    It's fair because it's the way the game rankings work, and it's also highly likely that it's genuinely how the programmers intended it to work.